Food packaging bags have the following purposes:
1. Physical protection of food stored in the package needs to avoid extrusion, impact, vibration, temperature difference and other phenomena.
2. The outer casing protects the shell from food, oxygen, water vapor, stains, etc. Leakage prevention is also a necessary factor in packaging design. Some packages include a desiccant or a deoxidizer to extend the shelf life. Vacuum packaging or evacuating the air in the bag is also the main food packaging method. Preserving food in a quality, toxic clean, fresh and safe is the primary function of the package.
3. Encapsulate or load the same package Small items of the same kind are packed into a package and are a good way to save volume. Powders and granular objects need to be packaged.
4. Communicate information Packaging and labels tell people how to use, transport, recycle or dispose of packaging or food.
5. Marketing Marketing often uses box labels to encourage potential buyers to purchase goods. Packaging design has become a pivotal and ever-changing phenomenon for decades. Marketing communication and graphic design are applied to the outer box and the highlights of the sales show (for some reasons).
6. Safety Packaging can play an important role in reducing transportation safety risks. The bag also prevents food from being returned to other items. Food packaging also reduces the likelihood of food being stolen. Some food packaging is very strong and has anti-counterfeiting labels to protect the interests of the business from loss. The bag can have a laser logo, special color, SMS authentication and other labels. In addition, in order to prevent theft, the retailer has an electronic surveillance label attached to the food packaging bag, and the consumer receives the outlet of the store for degaussing.
7. Convenience Packaging may be readily available for loading, handling, stacking, displaying, selling, opening, reassembling, using and reusing.
8. Partial control Individual packaging helps to control the overall situation. Food packaging bags such as salt can be found in the package to know the amount of stock. It also makes it easy to calculate recent sales, such as dairy companies sending and recycling milk bottles instead of letting consumers fill themselves.